The first Garden Display Challenge on the Centauria Community Regions!
1000L$ Jinx gift card
One week rent paid
Special CCR Garden Display Challenge Trophy!
A Jinx Collectibles FatPack (you choose which one).
Who can enter:
Residential tenants on the Centauria Community Regions of Mount Pelion, Thessaly or Sea of Beckoning.
(Yes you may rent a property to take part – you must be a tenant during the time of building your display through to the time of judging – if you want your display to remain on display after judging you must maintain your rental).
What to do to enter:
- Create a display in your garden that meets the theme of the current display challenge. The current theme is “Fantasy Pride”.
- Once available and announced, collect a free Garden Display Challenge sign from the Great Hall on Centauria and position it next to your display so that it is clear what the display is and set the sign with a short description about your display (instructions are included with the sign).
- Displays must be within the confines of your property (remember peoperty does not mean parcel) – so your garden area. For those living in the smaller communal areas that are less defined please stay witin a 3 metres of your dwelling and do not stray into other people’s areas. No display should go above 3 metres (these are garden displays so think ground level).
- Displays can be large or small depending on the size of your plot – larger doesn’t mean better. Be creative. Try to make it clear what is part of your display.
- Items out on display must meet the covenent rules e.g. no full bright, no wandering animals left out, in-keeping with the regions, etc.
- Displays must be complete by the 29th June. Judging will take place on the 30th June. There will be 1 winner. All displays will be photgraphed and displayed in the gallery afterwards for a period of at least one month. All tenants who take part will receive a 100L$ Jinx Gift Card and a participation trophy after the judging.